PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

19 November, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude: Day 18

Hope y'all had a great weekend! They certainly don't last long enough do they? Joe had a 4 day weekend for Veteran's Day and it was awesome! So glad we've gone another one coming up this week! I feel like we can really connect and do more when we get an extra 2 days. How about you?! :)


Today I'm thankful for...Thanksgiving. Is that cheesy? Maybe so. 

Buuuuut, I'm excited about Thanksgiving! I'm cooking again this year, and a couple of our friends are coming over. We're keeping it low-key this time around and I am totally okay with that. I'm just happy that we get to see our closest couple-friends (and their little one!) and share some good food. It's gonna be a busy week for me, what with the cleaning, cooking, and taking care of Charlotte, but it'll be worth it. :)

What are your plans for Turkey Day? Big? Small? Nothing at all? ;-)

No comments: