PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

26 June, 2012

Leading Lady - A Review

A couple weeks ago, I was contacted by Leading Lady to do a review of their lovely bras.*


Leading Lady is a premiere intimate apparel company dedicated to creating comfortably functional, remarkably affordable, stylish and easy-to-wear bras, camis and sleepwear. A family owned and operated business, Leading Lady has been expertly tailoring nursing and full figure bras for top brands and retailers across North America for more than 70 years. Leading Lady’s comprehensive line of nursing and full figure intimates – including sexy stretch lace wire-free and underwire bras, supportive and seamless sport and yoga bras, and cozy sleep and leisure bras – can be purchased directly on LeadingLady.com.

Leading Lady is proud to celebrate “Leading Ladies” everywhere through its products, programs and philanthropic activities. Leading Lady is committed to supporting military families, as well as a variety of organizations and issues relevant to women across the country. Follow Leading Lady on FacebookTwitter and Google+.


I have been having the hardest time finding nursing bras that are pretty, a bit stylish, while also giving me the support I need. After taking a glance at their website, I was eager to do this review! Needless to say I ordered two of their nursing bras and not-so patiently awaited their arrival. Fortunately they arrived quickly (especially for mail coming to Hawaii) and I was able to see them in person. Here are the two I ordered:

First, I ordered this Molded Seamless Wirefree bra:


I chose this one because, honestly, I needed a good bra that gave me good shape. A lot of wirefree nursing bras don't give you much shape - if any. I am happy to say that this one does exactly what I wanted it to do! It makes the girls look good and it still gives me the ability to feed my little one easily. One thing I really love is that the clasp is easy to undo when it's time to nurse. Sometimes when I buy a new nursing bra the clasp is really...sticky...until it's sort of broken in. Not so with this one!

For my second choice, I decided I'd get something pretty - this Lace Wirefree bra:


Isn't it pretty?! I love it. =) Not only is it pretty, but it's also really comfy. It fits really well and it also has this nice, soft material on the inside. If I'd had one of these when Charlotte was first born, I might have worn it all the time. I think it probably would have felt nice when my nipples were super sore. (TMI?)

I'm very happy with both of the bras that I ordered. I did, however, order a different size than their site's calculator suggested. It suggested I order a B cup, but since I was a B pre-pregnancy and grew to a D during pregnancy, I decided to order a C. I was a bit concerned about the fit before I got them, but it worked out perfectly! I figure since my body has changed so much in the last year, I probably shouldn't be surprised that I'm a different size again. The only thing I'm wishing now is that I'd ordered a nursing cami too!

If you'd like to check out Leading Lady's site, they offer more than just nursing bras. Also, starting July 1, Leading Lady is offering Military Family and Friends a 20% discount site wide, using the code MBLOG20 at checkout.


I hope you enjoy their products as much as I am!

*Leading Lady provided me with two bras in exchange for review. These views are my own.




3 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE the lace one! Wish I had had something that pretty while I was nursing! I used the ugly, no shape, big momma bras, lol. Glad you got some you like!

Megan said...

Ohhh, I love the lace bra! I need some new ones!

Unknown said...

Oh good!! Another place to buy nursing bras! Yesssssss!!!!