PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

05 September, 2010

It's Sunday!

So that means it's a Get to Know You day! =D If you wanna share your questions and read other people's answers head over here and link up:


Getting to know YOU



The Q's:



1. Do you like seafood?
Not really... I only eat fish on RARE occasions.

2. Are mermaids hot?
Um... sure!

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yes!

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
No stinkin' way! Besides, I've heard that that is not the best cure for a jellyfish sting. 

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Nope. Don't think I ever could... Unless it was a serious "emergency" or something. =P

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Yes, I sure can!



{The top one I took today, but the second one is much cuter. Well, I think so anyway. =)}

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Free Willy! It's so sad to see them in the tank, knowing what's going to happen when someone purchases them. Poor little lobsters. =(

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
I've never really seen one in person, but since I'm freaked out by being in the water with huge sea turtles, I'm going to say "yes." 

***

Happy Sunday! Hope y'all are having a good Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your answer about the sharks. LOL!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I always get sad seeing them in the tank too!