PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

14 August, 2010

New Day, New 'Do!!

Well, today was the day, y'all!!! That's right!!! This afternoon, I left my house with Mrs. C lookin' like this:

{Thanks to my good 'ole military housing white walls for providing a backdrop. =P}

After a two hour quick trip to the post office to mail some goodies to my hubby, Mrs. C and I headed to the salon. I have to say, I about peed my pants had a heart attack when I heard that first "snip, snip" close to my ears... This is how it went down:

 Look how short the back is!!! 

Lookin' pretty hot, huh? ;-)

After spending entirely too much time in the chair, I walked out of that place lookin' [and feelin'] like a million bucks! {And quite a few pounds lighter too. My hair is soooo thick!}

This is the after. =)

Shot from the side.

Shot from the back [with my hair doing its usual flippy thing to the side. *sigh*]

After the cut, Mrs. C and I had some good quality girl time. Apparently, her hubby had to work late. Darn the luck! ;-) We went to Cholo's {possibly my fave restaurant here} and then picked up some ice cream and New Moon at the shoppette. Haha! =) They had it for $10!! I could not pass that up! Since she hasn't seen the Twilight movies [insert gasps here], I figured we could start off with the first. =) It was good to hang out for a while. 

She just left my house a few mins ago, and I took it upon myself to do a mini photo shoot. =) Here's the result.




So, whaddya think?

Happy Weekend!!! =D

19 comments:

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Love the new do! It looks fabulous on you :) And I actually did gasp when I started reading the sentence about Mrs. C not having seen the Twilight movies. Way to break her into the phenomenon :)

Miranda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!
I think we all need to get together and have a TWILIGHT Party! :-) What do you think?!

Jenn said...

Looks very cute! :) I stole your other short hairstyle and plan to get my cut choppy at my next haircut!

Anna said...

I LOVE IT! My fave pic is the one in the OU shirt - looking so cute!!!

Charity said...

It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!

Marie said...

It's so cute! Joe is gonne love it!!

Anonymous said...

love your hair! you make me want to cut mine off too :)

JG said...

I cannot get enough of your hair! It looks fabulous!! You went with the perfect cut!!

And I love that jersey ;) 3 weeks!!!

Chantal said...

Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks GREAT!!!

Jenn said...

I love your hair!

Charity said...

Nice hair cut and I love your blue dress. =) Where did you find it?

{Amanda} said...

Oh, it looks so cute! Love it! Not so wild about the OU shirt, though...

GO Cowboys! OSU! ♥ Sorry, I just had to :)

Dave and Ashley said...

hair looks fabo! props to you for having the courage to do it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think it looks fantastic!!!

Erin said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Its hot! I adore that blue dress too :)

Little Momma said...

I absolutely love it!