PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

01 April, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

And today is April Fool's Day. I am one of the most gullible people ever and to top it off, I'm a really bad liar. So, this day means little to me other than the fact that I can't trust anyone.

So, we will not be talking April Fool's today. =) We're going to be talking new followers and getting to know each other. How's that sound? Well, I've noticed over the last few days that I've gained several new followers and I'm totally excited! I *heart* new followers, if you couldn't tell already. So whaddya say we get to know one another?

1 - Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for several reasons: 1) A friend at work joked that I should write a book about my time away from Joe. 2) I seriously needed an outlet and I like to write/journal. 3) I thought it would be a good way to get to know other military wives.

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
Hmm, I'm going to say Mrs. C from Crispin Chronicles. She and her hubby are stationed in Hawaii too and they've been a big help to us already! I can't wait to meet her!

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Because I don't feel like myself with this extra weight. He says I look good, and maybe I do, but I don't feel like me.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
Actually, my hubby totally understands me. Sometimes he gets me better than I do. =)

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
I have one tattoo that is visible unless I wear long sleeves. =) It's a small cross on my left wrist. I love it. I thought it would take forever to get used to, but I'm loving it.


6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
I'm gonna say 2008 because I married my best friend that year. =)


7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Move furniture, walk around without a shirt on...do lots of push ups..?

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I *heart* margaritas, but I doubt that's an eyebrow raiser. I do take a shot of tequila every now and then though....does that count?


Ok, so now it's your turn! I'm totally stealing this from JG at Me and My SoldierMan, but I like what she came up with. =) So, in a comment, please answer these questions so I can get to know you and you can get to know each other!

1) link to your blog :)
2) Describe your favorite color in three words
3) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid
4) What is your hidden talent?
5) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
6) What was your worst fashion decision ever?
7) Just for my own information: why did you start following my blog, or, if you've done a blog purge recently, why are you still following?

Oh, and just for your viewing [and giveaway] pleasure, Christen over at Creating Little Pieces of Happiness is having a giveaway! So head on over there, check it out and give her some love!

Here are the goodies she's giving away:


Happy Thursday! The weekend is just around the corner!

ImageHost.org

2 comments:

Nicole said...

First, I know what you mean about the extra 10 lbs! It has nothing to do with actual weight, its a "its how I feel" kinda thing!

Okay and nowwww:
1: http://flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com/

2: My favorite color...I can't eve describe it because it changes daily. Today, it's bright yellow..because it's the color of the tulips my Mom sent me. Bright, cheerful and spring-y!

3)I miss wearing jelly shoes! It didn't matter if they matched! And running around in mud until the print of the shoe was on your foot. HAHA!

4) Hidden talent...uh, I'm not sure I even have visible talents!

5) Name change..if I HAD to, I guess it would be..ah, I can't think of anything! Thanks for putting me on the spot!

6) Fashion...oh, that was probably in 6th grade when I took my Uncle's camis and wore them with a matching tshirt and huge black boots. Yea, I was cool...

7) I follow because I like reading other military wives blogs :)

Christen E. Krumm said...

yay!! thanks for the shout out! you're the best!!

xoxo,
christen