PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

05 November, 2009

Thoughts...✿

I'm feeling a random rant coming tonight, so beware! =)

First, I just want to say how much I hate my job. Have I mentioned that before? Probably so. I am just so tired of being treated...like dirt. Like I'm dirt because I'm a hostess. It's a job people! Someone has to do it, and I don't appreciate being treated like less for doing it! I honestly just do not understand why you people can't sit where I put you! There's a system, one that you probably wouldn't understand, so just trust me to do the job that I was hired to do and have been doing for a while now. Ok? Thanks.

I also don't understand why managers can be such jerks. Ok, sure, I wasn't at my "post" at all times today. But, you try standing in the same spot for 5 hours whether it's crazy busy or completely dead. There's only so much you can do while waiting for people to walk in the door: stare out the windows...stare...daydream...wait for someone to walk up so you can talk to them...shift your weight to the other leg...doodle on paper for a while...does that sound interesting to anybody?! So, sue me for walking to the back to actually talk to a human being for 30 seconds! Don't be rude to me just because I didn't know that someone had dared to enter the doors of the restaurant while I wasn't there.

In other news, this weekend is going to be great! I have tomorrow off, so I can sleep in (because I probably won't be able to all weekend), finish the dishes, finish packing, drop the puppy off at my sister in law's house, and get my check from that awful place called "work". Then, I'll put that sucker in the bank and head off to see my hubby! There is a possibility that Joe will not have to be back on base tomorrow night for bed check!!! Which means...we get to spend the night together!!!! =D Soooooo excited about that! I miss him sleeping beside me. =) Hehe.

Saturday is going to be a fun-filled day of apartment shopping! And I can't wait! I've got a list of places to visit, along with addresses, and rent prices. Hopefully, we'll get a lot of ground covered...I'm hoping I'll find a place and reserve it or something until I can actually find out when exactly I'm moving. I'm still a little confused as to how all that works, but hey, at least I don't have to pack anything, right? I don't know what we're going to do Sunday, but somehow I feel like we're going to be hanging out at the mall or maybe go to a movie.

Alright, I'm going to put this randomness to rest and go to bed! Hope you all (well, the 3 of you) got a kick out of my crazy random thoughts! ♥

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sarah, we are all very used to your random thoughts and we love you all the more for them :)