PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 December, 2013

My Little Family + 37

While we were in NC for Thanksgiving, I had one of my SILs snap some quick (and I do mean quick) family photos of us. Thankfully, we managed to get a few good ones! I was kind of surprised considering how spur-of-the-moment it was. Good surprise, though, since these are doubling as Christmas and maternity photos. :)



Charlotte loves doing this! I can still hear her say, "one, two, free!" Haha! :)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
This one is my favorite.

And this one is a really close second. Because seriously, look at her face!!
I just love it. 

And since she reads my blog, thanks for taking the pics, Anna! And for Charlotte's dress. LOVE!

❉❉❉


Holy geez, you guys. This girl has dropped low!

How far along? 37 weeks, you guys. Thirty. Seven.

Size of baby: Big? =P Big enough, anyway. Full term!

Maternity clothes? Um, yes. Oddly enough, I have a tshirt or two that 'fits', but all maternity...and some of hubby's tshirts. Haha!

Best moment this week: Seeing her cute little face on the ultrasound, and getting her nursery a little more organized. (Big thanks to hubby for that one!)

Miss anything? At this point, I pretty much miss not being pregnant. But I want this girl to grow as much as possible, so I'm trying not to complain too much. 

Movement: Girl is a crazy mover. Feet in and under my ribs all throughout the day!

Food cravings: All the sweet things! What's new, right?

Food aversions: I think we are kinda past those. I pretty much want to eat everything, haha!

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Labor signs: Actually, I haven't had any in a couple weeks. I'm okay with that...as long as she comes on her own!

Sleep: Meh. Sleep is getting stinky. I want sleep. I enjoy sleep. It's just not easy these days.

Symptoms: Back, hip, and pelvic pain....heartburn... You know, pregnancy things. ;)

Belly button in or out? Oh, it is so out. It was only a matter of time!

Looking forward to: Finishing her bedding (my goal is to have it done this week), getting her nursery exactly the way I want it...those types of things. 

No comments: