PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

16 December, 2013

A Christmas Mug {Swap}: Link-Up!!

Hooray! Today's the day!! 



By now, most of you should have received a little something special from your swap partner in the mail. I got word that my partner finally received hers just a few days ago! Woohoo! Even after the little snafoo, I was glad it got there in time for the link-up. =)

Unfortunately I have not received mine yet, but that's okay! I was happy to see her reaction to receiving her package. And I know I'll have mine eventually! These things happen. =) And in the event that something similar has happened to you and your partner, I'll be keeping the link-up active for a week.

I'm looking forward to reading about how the swap went for each of you! And if you want, feel free to post about the swap on Instagram. You can tag me (@gijoeswife) and use #ChristmasMugSwap to make it easier to keep up with all the posts! {Just FYI, my profile/pics are private on IG. Keepin' it stalker-free and all that. ;-)}


Merry Christmas, and happy coffee-drinking!






No comments: