As I was sitting there, I decided that it would be fun to host a mug swap this Christmas season. It seems like so many of the bloggers I follow enjoy a good cup of coffee or tea. Admittedly, most of them are mamas. ;-) Tired mamas definitely need caffeine. Right?! Anyway, fall and winter are the perfect times to enjoy a good mug-full of your favorite hot beverage. And why not do a mug swap with my all my favorite bloggers and readers?!
So, if there's enough interest, I would love to do this. Here are some of my thoughts about it:
- Sign-ups would start on November 1st, and end on the 10th.
- The spending limit (because it needs to be affordable) would be $15.
- Swappers would be required to ship to APO/FPO addresses, because a large amount of my readers are military. (For you non-military folks, it doesn't cost extra to do this, but it does take longer to arrive and you do have to fill out a little bit of paperwork. But it's super easy.)
- All swap gifts would need to be in your partner's mailbox by December 10th. (The reason it's so early is because my due date is December 28th, and I don't want anything to be messed up if this little miss decides to come early!)
- There won't be any sort of restriction on what type of mug to send, but I am suggesting that each person entering the swap list their likes/dislikes, so their partner has a good idea of what to get. And if you're not very particular, just tell them to make it a surprise!
- Entering the swap will be super easy - all you'll need to do is leave me your email address and I'll send you a little form to fill out.
Now that that's out of the way, who's interested?! Please leave me a comment to let me know you're interested and to share thoughts and/or suggestions. I think it'll be fun!
P.S. It's not too early to start talking Christmas...is it? :)