PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

23 September, 2013

26 Week Bump



How far along? 26 weeks! 1 more week till 3rd trimester. I can't even believe it.

Size of baby: The size of a leek... OR about 13.75 inches. (Or smaller, considering this is my baby we're talking about. ;))

Maternity clothes? Yes, indeedy! I've pretty much given up on most of my regular clothes, except for a few shirts that really just get worn around the house. Plus, I really don't want to stretch out any of my pre-preg shirts. I did that with Charlotte and totally regret it. (Now if only I had the budget to buy more maternity tops... Le sigh.)

Best moment this week: Joe coming home from the field a day early! And knowing that we totally rocked a week without Daddy. It wasn't all fun and games (and I was SO TIRED), but we made it! Now to figure out how to do it solo with two babies. Yikes.

Miss anything? SUGAR. Hello, round 2 of gestational diabetes.... (More on that later.)

Movement: Oh, yeah! I still say she's not quite as active as Charlotte was, but she's still doing plenty of moving. =)

Food cravings: Nothing really specific lately... Just all the sweets that I shouldn't have. No surprise there.

Food aversions: None, really.

Gender: It's a GIRL!

Labor signs: None! I have only had one bout of Braxton Hicks in the last week or so. More water helps. 

Sleep: Not so bad, but not wonderful either. I keep having weirdo dreams, and/or waking up sweating. Thanks, hormones.

Symptoms: Heartburn. Back and hip pain, although those are alleviated with a little bit of prenatal yoga. Thank you, Jesus.

Belly button in or out? Still in...for now.

Looking forward to: Ordering fabric for Millie's bedding (finally made a decision on the design and fabric, with a little help from the bestie!), and starting on her quilt. And I'm definitely looking forward to cooler temps this week!! It's my first fall in...4 years and I am EXCITED! :)

No comments: