PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

16 September, 2013

25 Weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks! Cuh-razy. {Note to self: you should probably start working on baby stuff. Soon.}

Size of baby: About 13 inches...or the size of a celery stalk.

Maternity clothes? Oh, yeah. I can still get away with some non-maternity things, but not many! Besides, maternity clothes (or yoga pants) or way more comfortable anyway. ;-)

Best moment this week: Seeing her on the ultrasound at my doctor's appointment last week!

Miss anything? Not having heartburn all the time ranks pretty high on the list of things being missed. Haha!

Movement: Oh, my, yes! I take back everything I said about Millie being more calm than Charlotte. She's very much a moving, grooving baby! I love it. :) {Well, when she's not hurting me.}

Food cravings: Everything sweet. =P Which is not a good thing because I failed my 1 hr glucose test (surprise, surprise) and I'm pretty sure my OB is gonna slap the GD diagnosis on me again. *SIGH*

Food aversions: I think I'm pretty much past all that, but there are a few things I'm still cautious around.

Gender: It's a GIRL! 

Labor signs: I've had a few Braxton Hicks lately (which are strong enough to make me want to sit!), but nothing other than that.

Sleep: Pretty good...as long as I stay up late. Getting comfortable is difficult sometimes, and I usually have to get up for a potty break, but it's not terrible.

Symptoms: Heartburn. Oh, the heartburn! Minor back and hip pain. You know, the usual.

Belly button in or out? Still in, but slowly working its way out. It's starting to look weird!

Looking forward to: Charlotte getting over her cold, and this week being over. (Probably a bad thing to say on a Monday, huh?) Joe will be in the field all week, so I'm preparing for a very long, tiring week. Yay, me. I also have a project or two planned, so hopefully I'll get to it and post it! 

I'd definitely appreciate your prayers this week while Joe is gone. We will obviously survive, but my hormones may not. ;-)

No comments: