PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

04 September, 2013

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks! So crazy.

Size of baby: 12 inches - about the size of a head of romaine lettuce. I have a lettuce baby. =P

Maternity clothes? You betcha! I'm mostly in maternity clothes, but I can still wear some of my normal shirts. For now, anyway!

Best moment this week: Best and worst - getting my hair cut over the weekend. Going to the zoo in Atlanta was pretty fun, too, though. {Don't worry, post with pictures to come!}

This is the best you get until I upload photos. =P

Miss anything? Other than the aches and pains I have now, not really.

Movement: Ooooh yeah. Though she rolls and squirms more than her big sister ever did, she still gives me plenty of good kicks and punches. My girls are movers! I'm okay with it, though. It lets me know she's doing well. =)

Food cravings: Just Mexican food and sweets! Nothing too unusual. I find it funny and interesting that I'm craving a lot of the same things this time around.

Food aversions: None really, but I'm still cautious around PB, some cheeses, and yogurt. You can never be too safe. Haha!

Gender: IT'S A GIRL! {Amelia Mae}


Labor signs: Nope! Although, I think I may have had some Braxton Hicks a couple days ago. 

Sleep: Meh. It's getting difficult. My hips and back start to ache at some point in the night, making it hard to be comfortable. I have yet to find the perfect pillow situation. *sigh*

Symptoms: Heartburn. Oh, the heartburn. Hip and back pain. Nothing out of the ordinary!

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it's stretching out! Joe and I figure it will only be a few more weeks until its on it's way out. =P

Looking forward to: PWOC this week, my next OB appointment (next week), getting her room set up (eventually)... Nothing big going on for us right now, but that is fine with me! 

No comments: