PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

04 October, 2012

31 Days of Breastfeeding: A Look Back

Today I'd just like to share with you a couple different breastfeeding-related posts. The first is one I wrote a couple months ago. I should've written it before then, but I somehow never got around to it. The second is written by my bestie, Melissa. She struggled with inverted nipples, pretty bad cracking, and a really bad case of mastitis. She then went on to breastfeed her daughter for 9 months. A success story if I've ever heard one!


In my post, I talk about what breastfeeding was like for us the first couple months. A short preview? It was hard. And painful. And hard. Learning to breastfeed certainly isn't easy, but it is completely worth it!



Click the link to visit my post, Good, Bad and Ugly: Breastfeeding

And you can click this link to visit Melissa's post,  Ups and Downs of Breastfeeding.

I hope you enjoy reading both of these posts. As always, if you have any other questions related to breastfeeding, please don't hesitate to ask! I will answer them as best I can. 

No comments: