PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

20 November, 2010

FFC Week Seven Winner!

Well, hello Week Seven. Didn't you just creep up on me? =)

Seems like just a week ago I launched this little project.

I think it's gone pretty well with the exception of last week.

See for yourself, though.

Here are the photos we've seen (in reverse order):







Wow. Just looking back I'm in awe of the great photos!

Several different people entered this week, which was very exciting.

What with the weather in the South, it makes sense. =)

Before I start rambling on, let me announce this week's winner!

Congratulations to...


Erin!!!!!


Such a lovely photo. =)

Thanks to all of you who entered AND voted!

Next week is the last week of the Fall Foto Contest!

I know it's not technically the end of fall, but after Thanksgiving I'm in full-on Christmas mode.

So whatever you do, don't forget to take a photo and email it to me!

I know it's the week of Thanksgiving, so send 'em to me as early as you want!

Just be sure to stop by my blog next Friday after all your shopping and vote for your favorite.

❊❊❊

I hadn't 100% decided on this before, but this is how I've decided to handle the winner of the contest:

As you know, a winner is chosen each week and put into the "playoff." 

What I plan to do is post each person's winning photo. 

Then, YOU will vote on which is the best.

The best of the best.

The person with the most votes is winner of the Fall Foto Contest.

Make sense?

I think this is pretty fair. What do you think?

1 comment:

Lou said...

the pictures turned out beautiful!!! i agree the best of the best!