PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

06 November, 2010

FFC Week Five Winner!

Once again, some lovely photos this week!

I don't know what in the world was going on with Blogger yesterday.

I scheduled the "voting post" to be up after I went to bed and it never posted on its own. *sigh*

But, I got it posted and y'all voted! Yay!

Here's the recap of photos:






Aaaaand here are the photos we saw this week!


"Who was the winner," you ask?

Well, let me tell you!

Drum roll, please!

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

*********

*******

******

****

***

**

*

It was a close race, but...


Congrats to AF Wifey!!



Gorgeous photo. =)

Thanks for ALL of your participation!

You may think it's silly, but I really do enjoy looking at all these photos.

So, thanks for sharing fall with me.

And thanks to the voters!

While you're out and about this week, don't forget to keep an eye out for great Fall Fotos! =)

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! i'm super annoyed i didn't see the voting post. i saw teh update on blogger, but when i clicked it said the page had been deleted!! next time i have a fall photo i'll submit again :)

thanks for hosting this fun contest!

Swindy's Stories said...

Yay so excited I was chosen! I will have to get out and get more pictures for next week!