And according to Mrs. Muffins, my blog is pretty! Or, uh, beautiful according to this award:
Alright, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog [so your readers can send them some love. lol, jk!].
Thanks for the fabulous award, Mrs. Muffins!
2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who have a beautiful blog.
I always hate this part...because I love all the blogs I read!!! But, I can only choose 7, so here goes:
1. Katie @ Words by Katie
2. Melissa @ Crafty Things & Stuff
3. Paula Kathlyn @ Remember me? I'm in the Army too
4. Lindsey @ Learning to be a Wife
5. MTM @ My Front Porch Looking In
6. Kathryn @ Singing in the Rain
7. Jes @ Day to Day Life of an Army Wife
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they won an award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
1. I never realized how random I was until I started blogging...and I think it's getting worse!
2. I was extremely shy when I was little. In kindergarten, I didn't talk to anyone other than the teacher for like 6 months. Yeah.
3. I have several favorite colors. If you asked me what my favorite was, I'd say blue...but I really just like to wear blue the most, I like to look at the color pink, and purple is the color I like but don't really have any of anywhere in my house or closet.
4. I would LOVE to own a Mini Cooper. They're just so cute!
5. When I "grow up", I want a big house surrounded by a big yard with a big porch...complete with a swing and rocking chairs.
6. I *heart* strawberries.
7. Chocolate is my downfall.
Hope your week is getting off to a great start! Mine has! More about that later. =)