PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

02 March, 2010

Must Read!

I tell you what, I'm seriously raking these in the last few weeks!! =D 

Raking in what? Another blog award! I heart awards. They make me all warm and fuzzy.

 

A big thanks to Whitney over at Everything Happens for a Reason!

The rules for the Best Blog Award are:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
But, I think I'm going to do this a little bit differently! I know, how dare I change the rules?! =) I think that since this will make 3 awards in 2ish weeks I'm allowed. 

So, here are my rules for this award today: 

You, my fabulous followers can have this award. But, there is a catch! Only the first 10 people to comment are allowed to accept this award and pass it on to others. So, if you would like this award, comment quickly! I will disable comments for this post after 10 comments [if I can figure it out, LOL]. 

Happy Tuesday!

ImageHost.org

No comments: