PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 November, 2009

☁ Rainy Tuesday ☂

It has rained all stinkin' day today! The rain just makes me want to sleep all day. Why is it that this always happens when I work? Not to mention the fact that rain affects the restaurant biz in a weird way. Which translates as a very long day for me and my poor knees.It was a good day, though. I think it might have been the "funness" left over from a co-worker's baby shower the night before. It was so much fun! It may have been just because it was a bunch of people (mostly girls) from work just hanging out and talking, which is usually very limited while at work. I did eat way too much junk today. We took all the leftover desserts from the shower to work today...so, yeah...I got hungry and there they were, staring at me.

Good news came today! I will be moving in about two weeks, as long as things go smoothly! =D I'm so excited! I can't wait to be living closer to Joe, and I'm even more excited about having a new place! It's going to be great! But, there's going to be a lot to do between now and then. Paperwork, bills, getting an apartment (and lease), turning on the electric, and gas...*sigh* At least the Army foots the bill for the start up costs and the moving!

I am a little sad to be leaving everyone here. I was thinking
after I got home from small group, that next week will probably be my last week there. =( They've been a huge support for me while Joe's been in training - especially during BCT. I don't know how I would have made it without their support, advice, and prayers. I'm going to miss my awesome church, as well. I cried a little bit about it. I've never been upset about leaving a church before. Ever. So, this is definitely something. I'm also upset about leaving the family I have here. I know we're only family because I married in, but we've all gotten close this last year and however many months. I'm sad I'm going to miss out on things that will happen while I'm gone....like the birth of my new little niece. I'm sure I'll make it here around the time she arrives, but still. I'll be here after Christmas, and things like that...but there are impromptu things that will happen that I won't be around for, and I'll miss that. But, on the bright side, I'll be able to spend so much more time with my hubby, and that's what really matters in the long run. =)

The hubby's family and I at the beach this summer. Oh, how I ♥ the beach!! =D

No comments: