PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 September, 2009

The Countdown Continues...

And I'm so ready for it to be over!! Ugh! I know it's only 19 more days, but I don't know how much more I can take! I talked to him for 20 minutes tonight. *sigh* It almost makes me miss him more. Although, I was missing him tonight so talking to him helped a lot. Even though he talked mostly about what they'd been doing in training lately...I still like to hear his voice. =)

It was so funny listening to him talking about shooting rifles. He was so excited to shoot off a .50 cal. Oh, and the rocket launcher. I knew he liked guns and stuff, but I had no idea! He's so cute. =) I can't wait to see him. He told me that they get their "dress" uniforms either next week or the week after. That's what I'm excited about! Digital camo uniforms? No, thank you! I'll take dress uniforms. =D Any guy can look hot in those...especially mine! Haha!

It's back to work next week. =( I'm not really excited about that. I suppose it will be nice to be around people, but I've really liked sleeping in...not waking up to a blaring alarm. It's nice to not have a schedule or agenda to keep. Oh well. Maybe I'll be able to do something I really like soon. I'm so tired of going to a job that - not only am I not interested in - I'm sick of. I've been there wayyy too long, and I hate being treated (by customers) like I'm an idiot because I don't have a "real job". They don't know that I have a bachelor's degree in history and I'm sure most of them don't care. But, a few months ago, I was happy to have a job that paid the bills because that's what we needed - money. But, now? Ugh. We still need to pay off bills, but...I'm looking forward to finding something else. I've thought about subbing - I did go to school to teach - but I don't know about that anymore. I loathe getting up before 8, let alone getting up at 6. =/ Then there's pharmacy tech...which I loved doing, but I'm worried that no one is hiring. And then there's Mary Kay. I became a consultant at the end of Feb., but I haven't done anything with it. Literally. I bought the stuff, and haven't really gone anywhere with it. I'm not as excited as I once was about it and now...ugh, I just don't know!!! I know I need to pray about it, and I have been...but, I haven't heard yet. And no matter what, I just keep worrying about it. I know I shouldn't but, it's hard to let go. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of this.

So, for the next 19 days, I'm going to keep myself as busy as possible. Working, scrapbooking, reading, praying...*sigh* Can't wait until I can get back to 'normal'.

No comments: