PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

27 May, 2014

Open for Business

I have two exciting things to share with you today. One you already sort of know about, and the other I've been keeping a secret. Until last week, only Joe knew about it. Like everything else, I couldn't keep it a secret from my best friend, Melissa, very long. ;-) Ok, so here goes.

Thing #1

My new blog, Sew Raising Arrows, is officially live!! It has a clean, new design, and is hopefully easy to navigate. You'll see pretty much the same things you see here as far as content is concerned. I'm just changing the name of the blog to fit my lifestyle a little bit better. I've also got new social media 'handles', so be sure you check those out. I also have a new email address, so if you want it you can just leave a comment here and I'll share. :) Before you head on over to my new blog, let me tell you about something else you're going to see...


Thing #2



You are looking at Sew Raising Arrows - the Etsy shop! :) Opening an Etsy shop is something I've had on my mind since before Millie was born. I could have done it then, but I didn't want to have to take a step back once she was born. Really, it's a good thing I didn't because life was crazy once that girl arrived. Lately I've been feeling the need to do something. I never could put my finger on what exactly, but then the more I thought about doing this - opening a shop on Etsy - the more excited I got about all of the possibilities. I'm hopeful that this will go well.

For now, my focus is on selling pouches like the ones in the photos. If you've been reading long enough, you know that I can sew more than just those things. So, maybe in the future I'll be creating other things as well. Joe keeps thinking up things I can make and sell in my shop, lol! It's funny that he keeps thinking of these things (because he comes up with something new almost every day!), but it's also pretty awesome because I know that means he supports me 110%. :) Can't say I don't love that. 

Anyway, I'm excited about all of this, and I hope you will all go check out the new blog and Etsy shop! I'm planning to do a little giveaway on the new blog within the next couple of weeks. Don't miss out! 

No comments: