PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

22 October, 2013

30 Down, 10 to Go!


How far along? 30 weeks...seriously can not believe it! (Somehow this pic makes my baby belly look smaller than it is. Or maybe I just feel big? Haha:))

Size of baby: About 16 inches? Considering her big sister was 18.5 at birth, somehow I doubt little miss Millie is quite that big. We'll see! :)

Maternity clothes? Oh, absolutely. I have a few tshirts I can wear around the house (and a few of Joe's tshirts ;)), but other than that it's maternity all the way! I have got to go shopping for some fall maternity clothes, too. It's starting to get chilly out! =D

Best moment this week: Charlotte pointing at my tummy during breakfast and saying, "Millie!" =) She doesn't quite understand what's going on, but it's still cute and sweet.

Miss anything? I miss being able to eat what I want, and when, but other than that I don't miss much. 

Movement: Holy cannoli. This girl has been so active lately! I guess she's starting to run out of room, because it seems like I can feel everything. I feel pretty certain she's head-down now (woohoo!) because I've had feet in my ribs for the last day or so. Getting closer!

Food cravings: Nothing, really...which seems kind of weird, I guess. I just want all the sweet things that I really shouldn't have. Although I'll be the first to admit that I definitely do indulge sometimes. It's tough being a preggo with GD!

Food aversions: I think we're past that, but I definitely haven't had any yogurt since the beginning of this pregnancy. Better safe than sorry, I guess. Haha!

Gender: It's a GIRL! =)

Labor signs: None! Even the few Braxton Hicks I had a few weeks back have gone away. Totally fine by me.

Sleep: Sleep is meh. I sleep pretty well, for the most part, but I'm still getting up for bathroom breaks...and sometimes just because my hip/back hurts. 

Symptoms: The usual - never-ending heartburn, back, and hip pain, and generally just feeling uncomfortable. Having someone else's teensy little feet in your ribs really isn't all that fun. Cute as they may be! ;-)

Belly button in or out? I think it's about half out. It just hasn't "popped" yet because little missy isn't quite that big. Soon, though, I will have an outie. It's just a matter of when at this point!

Looking forward to: Working on her bedding and room some more! Seeing her at my OB appointment in a couple weeks... And definitely looking forward to more of these fantastic fall temperatures!! 

No comments: