PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

02 November, 2012

Thankful

Give thanks to the LORD for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. ~ 1 Chronicles 16:34

I know you're probably seeing this durn "thankful" posts all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I hate to add to the load of them, but I'm joining in this month. I've never done it before and I figure with all the bad junk going on in my life I need to remember the good that God has blessed me with!



I know that when most of you read this, it'll be "day 2" but that's ok. Maybe I'll post early tomorrow so I'll get on track with the rest of the world. :) Maybe.

Day 1

Today I'm thankful for my awesomely wonderful husband. Without him, I'm pretty sure I'd lose my ever-lovin' mind. Also, during my asthma attack this morning (the first in a verrrrrry long time), he snatched my inhaler for me, held my hand, and helped me calm down. There's few things scarier than not being able to breathe, and when I started crying (while attempting to suck in air) his gentle reminder was exactly what I needed. I love that man. 

Thank you, God, for giving me this great guy!



What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Good thing you have Joe!

Nicole said...

You'll have to stop by Adventures of a Semper Fi Family to join the Sunday Gratitude linkup. This is a great post.