PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

27 March, 2012

Maternity Photos!

Today is the day, folks!! At some point today, I'll be going to the hospital to be induced and meet my little girl! So I figured it'd be appropriate to share some of the maternity photos we did a few weeks ago. Now, I haven't been keeping them from you... I actually just got them on Sunday. Just in time!

I am completely in love with the photos she took... She did such a great job! And you'd never know that the weather was less than perfect here that day. Amazing! All the photos were taken by a girl we go to church with here. If you're interested {and in Hawaii}, you can check her out at Koti's Photography.


This is Joe's favorite. =)

Hand hearts on the baby belly!

This is one of my favorites...but I can't say exactly why.

Sweet baby shoes.

Kisses for baby!

Walking along the beach. =)

This shot was Joe's idea. The onesie he's holding says "Daddy makes me smile." The one I'm holding says "Mommy loves me." =)

I think this is one of the best shots of us.

I really love this one.

Window into the belly. =)

This is definitely a favorite. We have one sort of like it from our engagement photos too.

Had to have a smoochy picture. Hehe.


This one might be the best one of us. =)

Don't ask me where my belly went... 
No idea! I guess it was the way I was standing, maybe?

So what do you think? They're great, right?! =) I love them. Now to choose which ones to print! And because I'm off to the hospital today I'm thinking it might be a while before I actually get to that... Oh well!!

Speaking of going to the hospital, I have a few guest bloggers lined up for the next few days. I'm sure you'll enjoy them while I'm gone. And don't worry, I'll be back soon with tons of baby photos and stories! =)

17 comments:

Katy said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I had gotten maternity shots done before my first child. However I'm thinking of getting some done this time around since we're pretty sure number 3 is it for us. Good luck today and I can't wait to see Miss Charlotte!

heather said...

i love our pictures. she did a really good job. maybe our belly was smaller in that one b/c she moved to a different spot. i swear some days i am bigger then other days, and i think it has to do with the way she moves... good luck today. you will do great. your body knows what to do even though you feel yours has failed you some with this baby. *i know the feeling* cant wait to see pictures of this little girl and im crossing my fingers that you will write and post a birth story...

JG said...

Love them ALL! You two are adorable and you can't get a better setting than the beach :) YAY for BABY DAY!!!! :) :) Can't wait to see (pics of) her little face!

Jen said...

Love them all!! :)

Amanda C. said...

gorgeous pictures!! good luck and congratulations!

Expat Girl said...

Its BABY TIMEEEE!!! Those photos are gorgeous : )

I'll Love You Forever said...

Stunning pictures!! I love them, you look gorgeous! Best of luck with delivery :)

Kaylee said...

Such sweet pictures! Can't wait to hear about baby Charlotte, hope thing go well!

Lou said...

I love the photos!! They turned out great!! Cant wait to see photos of Charlotte and hear stories!! So excited for you!!

Amanda said...

Yay for these cute pictures and the fact that Charlotte is going to be here soon! :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

adorable!
-wHiT

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

The pictures turned out amazing!! You look wonderful!! And the color of your dress looks so good with your hair.

Kaycee said...

VERY cute pictures!!!

Steph said...

Love the pictures! Hope everything is going good for you!

Katie said...

Love the pics!! I thought for sure you'd get rid of Joe's mustache though... Hahahhaa!! Seriously, you guys look great and so happy. :)

Karen said...

Those are beautiful maternity shots! I love your blue dress in them - it looks great on you. Best of luck for your time in the hospital :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

These look so good!!!