PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

15 October, 2010

Fall Foto Contest: Week Two

I'm super-de-duper excited about this week's Fall Foto Contest!!!! =D

Not so many people were able to participate last week. Most of you had good excuses, so I'll let it slide. ;-) I'm happy to report that we have nine people participating this week!! Woohoo!!! I'll chalk that up to some really good advertising at the end of last week. =) Thanks to all of you who have grabbed the FFC (Fall Foto Contest) button and have blogged about the contest and/or your photos. You guys are awesome!!!

Okay, without further ado, here are this week's photos!!

Photo by Allison

Photo by Amber [from Goodnight Moon]


Photo by Jessica

Photo by Jessica Lynn

Photo by Julie 

Photo by Lacey

Photo by Melissa 

Photo by Via

The quality of the photos this week is amazing! Thanks to all of you who participated! And if you wanted to participate but couldn't for whatever reason, don't worry. There's always next week. (Until Nov. 26th, anyway. =))

Okay, the voting is going to be a little bit different this week. Last week, I had everyone comment and vote for their favorite photo. While that worked, it wasn't exactly the best option. This week I'm going to put up a poll on the right sidebar underneath the FFC button. The poll will close at 12:00 a.m. EST on Friday. So, you better get to voting!!

I can't wait to see who the winner is!

9 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

My vote is in, and I promise I didn't vote for myself...tee hee!

They're all great!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

omg i love all of these! everytime i scroll down i say "thats my favorites!"

The Diaries Of A Mrs. said...

I LOVE the pictures this week!!!! :):)

Lou said...

I am so glad that you got a better turn out! the photos are beautiful! I am so glad i got a chance to enter my photo in..i voted! Yay!

Goodnight moon said...

I've got LOTS more pics...can't wait to post another one next week!

Everyone had such amazing pictures!!!! Thanks again for hosting this fun contest!

Meg said...

Cute! I voted as well. And, of course, not for myself ;) I took my photo for next week today too! It's really quite fun :)

Unknown said...

I voted! These are SO beautiful and I know I keep saying I'm going to participate, but all my pictures SUCK!! But I do have the FFC button on my page :)

Unknown said...

I love all of them!

Mandy said...

All of the pictures are beautiful!