PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

09 August, 2010

New 'Do

Alright, y'all. I need some help.

Joe emailed me the other day and told me that he wanted me to cut my hair - short. I about fell over when I read this! He's never complained when I've cut my hair short before, but he's never suggested it either. I was floored. Not only did he suggest it, he did research!! Again - floored. He must have been really bored at work or something. =)

I just don't know. I've toyed with the idea of chopping my hair off and getting something cute, fun and cool. I mean, I do live in Hawaii. It's warm year-round. {I was gonna say hot, but that just wouldn't seem right for all y'all who are dealing with 100 degree weather.} So, it would make sense to get a short cut. But, here's my problem: I feel like I just got my long hair back! Probably because I just decided this weekend that I'd start fixing it again instead of just putting gel in it and letting it go.

I got my hair cut right before we moved to NC. I went from this:


To this:


And now that my hair looks like this again... 


I'm not sure I wanna cut it!!!

This is where y'all come in. I'm putting it to a poll! First, should I cut my hair? Second {and most importantly}, which of these cuts should I get?


Option #1:
This is Joe's favorite. I'm kind of leaning in this direction, but I'm not sure.

Option #2:


Ok, so what are your thoughts? Think I'd look cute with a shorter cut? I just don't know. Short cuts have a tendency to make my face look...full. My hubby would disagree, but I'm the one who has to see my face in the mirror every day! =P

Please help!!! Let me know what you think!!

P.S. Joe should be putting together his post soon, for those of you who are interested in hearing from him. =) I'm excited about it!

20 comments:

Allee said...

So cute! I love both of those styles and I think they'd look adorable on you! Props to Joe for not only suggesting but RESEARCHING as well! :)

Chantal said...

So I only have short hair... so I'm biased, I love it. I actually got it cut exactly as Hayden Panettiere's haircut you have there, I had that exact same pic with me! I used to do side-swept bangs, but now I have full on bangs.

Remember, it'll always grow back!

Mrs. C said...

I'm glad you posted a pic from Sunday - your hair looked so nice that day! I think you should cut it - go for it!

Brigette said...

I love the 2nd one and think it would look great on you since it looks like it has some layers and from what I can tell it looks like you have thin hair like me. I'm sure whichever one you choose will look great on you!

Miranda said...

I'm totally in LOVE with the first one. It's incredibly insane and scary - but when I was looking at pics for my hair cut, I had picked these exact 2! Either one would look great!

So excited to see your new hair!

No Model Lady said...

I really like Hayden Penetierre's do. Buuut, I also really like your do now!!

JG said...

Hahaha! Those were some of my "short hair option" photos back in the day! :)

I think your face is closer to Hayden's, and so her cut would look good on you. You could also carry off a traditional bob very well.

Alia said...

I'm going with Hayden's and I think you will really like it short like that in the super warm weather. But your hair is cute now too, so just remember no more pulling it up and out of your face if you cut it! :)

Anna said...

YES! I think you would look great with either cut, but I vote for #1, it is the most different from what you have now. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way your hair looks now but if you want to change it, then go for it! As for the styles, I like the second one but they are both cute!

Katelyn said...

I love the first picture! I probably like it so much because I once had a haircut similar to it. I'm growing it out now but I loved the haircut. It was so light weight with my thick and unruly hair.

Lyzz said...

both of those are super cute, that is one of the cuts I was looking at when i cut my hair .. I love that look

Dave and Ashley said...

I have to say I am partial to #2 - I think those layers would look wonderful on you (if you decide to cut it!)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm partial to long hair, so I would say don't cut it...keep it long!

Unknown said...

I'd die for your hair! I had to chop all mine off last year when I went blonde and it takes literally years for it to grow out. I do love bobs and a-lines but I love your long hair. You'll look fab no matter what you do :)

Richard the hair pro said...

Believe it or not, you have a great face for really short hair. Why not see if he's into pixies and email him a pic of Emma Watson's new 'do. Tease him and have fun with it, this is new territory for him too!

Renee said...

What a tough decision! Take a look at a stacked look..going short is so tough when you've spent the heartache of growing it out. Good luck!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I really like both of them but I'd go for the 2nd one!

Jes said...

I know I'm a little late, but funny story. When I got my hair chopped off back in February, those were 2 of the 4 photos I took to the salon with me! Good choices =)

Jes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.