PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

08 April, 2010

Master Procrastinator

Hi. My name is Sarah and I have a problem. I am a procrastinator.

Do you know what I should be doing right now? Laundry. And Packing. Washing clothes, drying them, and packing them for the 2-3 weeks we will be in limbo. Instead, I am here blogging my time away. I don't really want to be doing laundry or packing. We should have picked up a roll of quarters to do laundry on our way home, but we didn't. We came home and planted our butts on the couch like good little procrastinators. =)

Would you like to know what I've done today? Shop. =) Not much, but I did get some things that I needed and desperately wanted.

First stop: Old Navy


New sunglasses and flip flops!! Woohoo!

My favorite part of summer/warm weather. I *heart* flip flops. I'd buy a pair in every color if my hubby would let me =)


This is me, trying to be gangsta cool in my new sunglasses. 

I desperately needed new sunglasses. I don't ever, ever leave the house without them. Even on a cloudy, yucky day like today. I need them. I have serious astigmatisms in both of my eyes. Translation: the sun, or glare of the sun on the clouds, HURTS my eyes. I tried to drive without them the other day...and squinted the entire time. *sigh* At least I look cute in my new sunglasses! 

 Next stop: Hobby Lobby

Oh, how I love Hobby Lobby! I needed to get some scrapbooking paper for a Hawaii album and a scrapbook for Joe for his Army stuff...AND for a binder for all the Army stuff I need to keep up with. I should also mention that there is NO Hobby Lobby in Hawaii. *sad faces*

This is what I came home with:



Paper for the Hawaii album

Paper for all the Army stuff I wanna do.

And finally, my $3 journal. Be jealous.

Total cost @ Hobby Lobby: $10. I. Am. Awesome. Lol!

Now that I've updated you on my mini shopping spree, I'm off to procrastinate some more with my hubby!

Don't forget to go here and check out Melissa's Cash & Coupon Organizers!


ImageHost.org

5 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I LOVE flip-flops too. Check out Wal-Mart or Target, they have flip-flops for $2-$5. I couldn't resist buying one in every color they had.

That journal is really cute too!

Kathryn said...

haha cute stuff! Love the pics! I love Old Navy flip flops, they are the best! And that journal is too cute!

JG said...

Sounds like a productive day to me! :) And even if they don't have Hobby Lobby, I bet there's at least one Creative Memories lady on the island?

MeaganAnne said...

You are the bargain queen!! Do you have your teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini ready for hawaii? Hmmmm??

Unknown said...

I'm drooling over that fantastic paper! Lovely for real.

♥ Mrs. S.