PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

05 September, 2009

We've got a lot of catching up to do! July 23, 2009

Since I have the time, I figured I'd get caught up as much as possible. =) Hope you don't mind!

"Today was so close to being a good day! I got up, went to the gym, went to work...and most of it went fine. Work was, well, work. Brian irritated me; he's so rude! He's closing tonight and when he came in, he asked me how it felt to have an empty/quiet house! Oh, I wanted to smack him!

"I got some groceries at WalMart today and actually met my budget! =D I was proud, but it was really weird just shopping for me. Then, I came home to the TON of dishes my wonderful husband left for me to do. ;-) He told me he wasn't going to do any dishes or laundry so that I'd have something to keep me busy! *rolls eyes*

"Anyway, tonight started sucking while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. I don't really know what happened, but I just wanted Joe to be here so badly. Then, my phone wouldn't let me text Joe's brother, Peter, back. I called him, but it just went downhill from there. I can't answer or make a phone call with it now. I was on facebook talking to Meagan and had her text my mom so that she wouldn't worry when I couldn't answer her phone calls. It was so crazy!!!!

"Jasper [our dog] has been driving me nuts too. He finally learned how to jump on the bed...and now he won't stop! It's really starting to bug me. On then off, on then off....ugh, that dog, I swear! Oh, he's been so hyper today! And it's probably worse since I'm upset. I guess I'm just cranky and hormonal. I also HATE sleeping alone. We've only been married a year and already I can't sleep well without him. What's with that?! For the last 21 years, I've slept alone...then in one year, I get so used to sleeping with him that I can't sleep without him. Ugh."

No comments: