PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

05 September, 2009

Just an introduction...

Alright, so I'm a little new at this whole blogging thing. We'll see how it goes.

I've started this to write about my experiences since my husband has joined the Army. I kept a journal for the first several weeks he was gone. So, I think I am going to post those in the blog before I catch you up on current events. =) Hopefully, by blogging about all that I've gone through, and will go through, someone will benefit from it...other than myself. I find writing (or typing in this case) to be very therapeutic. I have found in the past that I learn a lot about myself through writing.

Ok. That's all I have for you for now, but the next post will be what you should expect from now on. Enjoy!! =D

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I like to go to a blogger's first post...fun to read how or why a blog was started ;o)

Blogs are really a great way to journal and be able to look back on! I wish that these were around back when my mom was growing up, I was growing up or even when our little ones were little! so, with my blog, I tend to go through old photos and try to remember some of the past, for our kids to read back about when they were little and our life as a military family...

So nice to meet you!
Blessings & Aloha!